MaRous & Company has appraised more than $15 billion worth of primarily investment-grade real estate since its founding in 1980. Clients with high-profile or challenging properties rely on MaRous for:
- Special expertise in valuation of unique and complex real estate
- Extensive experience in providing expert-witness testimony
- High-quality appraisals conducted by qualified and competent professionals
- The reliable valuation of industrial, commercial, residential and special-use properties and vacant land
- Significant experience in valuation issues such as partial interests, condemnation, damage impact, bankruptcy, marital dissolutions, and easements (including aerial and subsurface)
- A solid reputation for success in litigation support
- Professional staff backed up by skilled administrative, editorial, and production personnel
- A consistently high level of service and individual attention to each client
- Service tailored to the specific needs of law firms; financial institutions; corporations; builders, developers, and architects; school districts; and all levels of government and its agencies
- The personal review of every appraisal by the firm’s founder and owner, President Michael S. MaRous, MAI,CRE
Expert Services & Comprehensive Consulting
- Appraisal reviews
- Highest-and-best use studies
- Marketability studies
- Oral report Read More
Oral reports are provided to MaRous clients to informally apprise them of certain conditions in advance of any documented appraisals.
- Restricted appraisal report Read More
A restricted appraisal report is a report that only can be used when there is a single intended user. The restricted appraisal has limited reporting requirements such that the report may not be understood properly without additional information in the appraiser’s work file.
- Appraisal report Read More
The Appraisal report is a report that can be used when the intended users include parties other than the client. The level of information necessary in the report is dependent on the intended use and the intended users.